Procedure to set up and configure VPN connection in mac operating system.
- Click on Apple menu > select System Preferences, and then click on Network.
- Click the Add (+) button at the bottom of the network window
- Select VPN from the Interface pop-up menu
- Select the VPN type : ( L2TP over IPSec, PPTP, or Cisco iPSec )
- Provide the Service Name and click on Create
- Enter Server Address and Account Name
- Click on Authentication Settings
- Provide User Authentication and Machine Authentication details
- click on OK and Connect the VPN Network.
Searches Related Links :