Not starting the "SQL Server Reporting Services (SCE)" service
If you Face such kind of issue then please follow below seteps to resolve the same.
- Open registry editor using Start Menu > Run > regedit > OK
- Locate below Registry Key
3. At the right pane, check ServicesPipeTimeout entry.
( If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist then you must create it )
Right Click and create new DWORD Value.and type ServicesPipeTimeout and click OK
4. Modify "ServicesPipeTimeout" and set Decimal Value > "60000" > OK
5. System Must to Restart after this.
Searches Related Links: